What's on your mind?
I'm leaving Fandom and disabling my account.
The Duke of Flappington
17 Votes in Poll
What are your thought for the opening of the movie?
9 Votes in Poll
The movie trailer for the movie will be released on May 17 as announced by Cal Brunker. The movie trailer was supposed to be released on May 12th but was changed to May 17. I don't know why check Twitter for more info.
So this toy channel on YouTube that has PAW Patrol stuff on there mentions how their content is for all ages. I really like that they did this and I wish other kids channels would state this. Maybe older audiences would give these channels more of a chance.
So what if there was a Mission PAW episode where all the pups get Tuxedo uniforms like Chase did when he guarded the crown? They would all look awesome!
They were trying out watermelon flavored snacks and tried a watermelon flavored Capri-Sun that had Skye on it. They didn't mention PAW Patrol unfortunately but it's something I didn't expect to see in an episode of GMM of all things.
Unicorn onesie (I had to add that one)
29 Votes in Poll
I see many people leave fandom because of The Paw Patrol Fandom.
So I've been a fan of media targeted to preschoolers ever since I was young myself and figured I'd list off some reasons why I like this sort of media a lot and why I wish those outside the target demographic would give this sort of content a chance instead of hating on them blindly.
1. Many shows are bright and colorful. Personally I find them really appealing to look at.
2. They have lots of imagination put into them and can involve lots of fantasy elements such as talking animals and vehicles. Something that I honestly feel isn't utilized as much in media meant for older audiences especially those for adults.
3. The plots are simple and sometimes repetitive but I find them to be quite comforting to watch nevertheless. It's something one can get used to if they watch these kind of shows a lot.
4. There is nothing inappropriate about these shows as they have to be kid friendly. Although there are plenty of kid friendly shows meant for older kids, I think preschool shows can still be entertaining without having to hide in adult jokes and such. I don't mind these jokes but I also like the idea of being able to laugh and be entertained while keeping things safe for all ages.
5. They usually teach some morals and lessons that kids can use in real life while of course teaching stuff like ABCs and 123s. Although they aren't too deep it doesn't hurt for older audiences to watch as a reminder of sorts. After all I feel people sometimes forget these sort of lessons.
6. Although some may argue against this, many shows for this demographic are made to sell toys which I do like as they are fun to collect and are a way to support any show especially in the case of PAW Patrol.
7. There are lots of puppet shows and cartoons for this demographic. Many seem to complain about the lack of cartoons or how bad they claim they are without ever mentioning shows for preschoolers. There is a huge amount of content many older audiences are missing out on simply because they are more concerned about their social life or what others may think about them.
So yeah a long list but I feel people are being too harsh on these kind of shows without realizing the good they have. Not only shows but music and YouTube channels as well. I'd like to hope one day these kind of shows become popular among older audiences just as they are with preschoolers as I feel the world might be a better place that way.
(edited by Duskcoon)
Give me more characters I should put then I will add as possible.
25 Votes in Poll