- Pups Save Ryder's Robot
- Pups and the Beanstalk
- Pups Save the PAW Patroller
- Pups Save Friendship Day
- Pups Save the Hippos
- A Pup in Sheep's Clothing
- Pups Save a Film Festival
- Pups Save the Mayor's Tulips
- Pups Raise the PAW Patroller
- Pups Save the Crows
- Pups Save Their Floating Friends
- Pups Save a Ferris Wheel
- Mission PAW: Pups Save the Royal Throne
- Pups Save Big Hairy
- Pups Save a Cloud Surfer
- Sea Patrol: Pirate Pups to the Rescue
- Sea Patrol: Pups Save Puplantis
- Pups Save a High-Flying Skye
- Pups Go for the Gold
- Sea Patrol: Pups Save the Flying Diving Bell
- Pups Save Heady Humdinger
- Sea Patrol: Pups Save Their Pirated Sea Patroller
- Ultimate Rescue: Pups Save the Royal Kitties
- Pups and the Mystery of the Driverless Snow Cat
- Ultimate Rescue: Pups Save the Movie Monster
What is your favorite episode from all seasons of PAW Patrol?
Who is your favorite puppy and his best qualities?
- Pups Save a Cat Show
- Cat Pack/PAW Patrol Rescue: Skye and Rory Flip It
- Pups Save Alex's Mini Patrol
Fandom recently announced that Interactive Maps are live on the platform. As a recap, Interactive Maps is a feature available on Fandom where communities can design their own customized maps. You can place pins on an image that will lead to wiki articles when clicked on!
Interactive Maps are available to all communities, accessible from the the "Explore" menu on the local navigation, or by visiting Special:AllMaps directly in the URL. Map creation and editing is currently limited to those with the user right editinteractivemap, which is automatically given to administrators and Fandom Staff.
If you're excited about this feature and would like to start playing around with one, reach out to an active admin to receive the necessary rights.…
This is not an April Fools' joke!
This will be my final edit on this wiki. In my opinion, I would say this a good way to end my Fandom career on a positive note. Thank you all so much for reviewing my edits these past 4 years. Before I leave, SirBlaze, if you are watching this, my sincere apologies go out to you, and to all of the administrators, current and past. For the very last time, goodbye, everyone. Stay strong, stay supportive, and, um... have a good day, y'all!
Recently, Fandom staff posted updates to the Fandom Wiki Rules and Blocking Policy. As a reminder, this is a global policy to aid the wellbeing of communities that all wikis have been following since 2021. These new changes go into effect on April 4th.
- An added section outlining what it means to be a good admin. Some tips include being open to users asking for advice, not acting as if you are the “owner” of the wiki, assuming good faith etc
- The “Need ideas for rules?” section was moved to its own page and added more example rules to be used if needed.
- An added section requiring a pathway to adminship. This is a system your community can set up to allow for long-time users who care about the wiki and community to eventually become admins…
hey guys,i found more toys for the new subseries !
here is the info:
- new Pup name: Al.
- new location: Big Valley.
- subserie names: Big Truck Pups.
- and here its the link https://www.robot-advance.com/EN/art-truck-deluxe-al-paw-patrol-big-truck-pups-4152.htm
hey guys PAWsome news!
revealed the summary for rescue knights
plus new regular episode source tvo
Rescue Knights: Quest for the Dragon's Tooth
When Ryder and the pups are knighted by the Princess of Barkingburg, they're put to the test when a disgruntled ex-Knight gains control of a dragon and attacks the castle.
Plus a new episode revealed for Nov 27 on tvo
Pups Save a Box Fort / Pups Save Travelin' Travis From Reall
The Pups must save Rocky and Humdinger from a runaway box fort. --- When Skye helps Traveling Travis search for Big Bill Island, the misguided explorer gets carried away by a really, really big bird.
After veiwing information about an upcoming episode "Pups Save a Flying Farmhouse" and some research, I discovered that Rubble has and most dream episodes. Since the pups that already had a dream episode were Marshall, Rubble, Chase and Rocky, I thought it could be time for Skye to have one. Here are some Ideas;
- Pups Save a little Bunny - Skye dreams that she is turned into a bunny and was carryed away by an eagle. The Paw Patrol must find her fast.
- Pups Save a Princess - Skye dreams that she's a princess and discovers that she can't be allowed in any rescues as a princess
- Pups Save a Wind up Mouse - Skye dream that her wind up mouse becomes a real mouse when it's wind up
- Pups and the Curse of Bad Luck - Skye dream that she has bad luck and ca…
I am proud on what I achieved in the PAW Patrol wiki. Meeting New Allies, learning about the franchise without watching at Cable and relied on the internet. Later since 2013. After stumbling here. I learned the series and later fell in love with it.
I was thinking about Paw Patrol The Movie, It was a good movie and we got to see the back story of Chase. It got me started thinking on a Seaqual.
It should reveal the back story on Skye because she is the only female pup (until Everest joined in Season 2) and why she had a fear on Eagles. I'm thinking that her original owner (Possably a girl) was flying across the world and they find a big temple of Eagles. But then the girl was taken by an eagle and Skye ran away and it was when Ryder and Chase came by and Rescued her. This could be how so got scared of Eagles, yes she prove to face it in "Jet to the Rescue" but I would like to know how She was the first female pup in the Paw Patrol
I understand why Chase's backstory on Adventure C…
Hey again folks!
Fandom is holding another edition of The Downstream on Friday, September 10 at 11am EST.
This 2-hour event is held on Twitch at https://twitch.tv/Fandom and is a bit like a mini Community Connect 4 times a year. Fandom staff brief viewers on what is happening on Fandom, with the latest news and updates.
In this edition, guests include:
- Joey Merkel, Director of Social Strategy & Operations, who will be presenting on how Fandom approaches social media and answering questions about how admins can manage social media accounts for their wikis.
- Maggie Owens, Sr. Analyst - Site Analytics, who will be explaining how Fandom tracks traffic trends on the platform and connects them to external events, like how the Spider-Man trailer caused cert…
If some of you don't know what PAW Patrol is, or don't watch it anymore, then this what I think of:
- "The animation in the first season isn't really vibrant or realistic, it looks rather something made out of clay, for example you can tell the animation is different in S1 than later seasons. The grass is more flat textured, and the sky is dark-blue, also the characters who are white having brighter skin, while the characters who are black have lighter shades of brown skin."
- "Also, I've discovered that the format is also different, the pups can go anywhere in Adventure Bay, but Ryder comes with them in later seasons, also making it feel like it's neglectful. The crash gags that Marshall does are also different, the other pups don't even laugh …
Hello guys, I was just wondering what was you're favorite childhood show growing up as a young kid?
Mine was 101 Dalmatians: The Series, Jacob Two-Two, Rugrats, Timon & Pumbaa, House of Mouse, Aladdin the Series, Babar, 3-2-1 Penguins!, Turbo Dogs, Timothy Goes to School and Danny Phantom was yours?
This is a list of elevator gags all said by Marshall.
The early episodes did not have laughing until the later episodes of Season 1. But now in later seasons, the ignorance is removed and now only laughing.
- "Pups Make a Splash": "Whoa! Ugh! Sorry. Took that last turn a little too fast."
- "Pups Fall Festival": I win!, I win
- No laughing, and not made by Marshall.
- "Pups Save the Sea Turtles": "Whoa! Ow! Made it"
- "Pups and the Very Big Baby": "Made it. Whew."
- "Pups and the Kitty-tastrophe": "Wait for… Me! Ugh! Made it!"
- "Pups Save a Train":
- 1st Line: "Told you I'd be first!"
- 2nd Line: "(sighs) I never get to be first"
- "Pup Pup Boogie": "And tailspin, whee! Wait for me!"
- "Pups in a Fog":
- "Pup Pup Goose":
- "Pup Pup and Away":
Users during the olden days tried to take advantage on personal details like mine like claiming to be an executive officer or something like that and without making proof tend to be saddened to me about being fooled. I was fooled by users like: PrestonRoMack claims as a CEO. I am being truthful to the wiki and all of my info are all legit. SInce that is also a rule. I also tend not to like Don Armando due to posing as a CEO but also a sockpuppet due to its posting google links which I don't know the rules about posting episodes.
Now I vent out and come out as true user from the bottom of My heart and I wished I will never be used as a fool to use to its advantages.
Our favorite Pups was 8 years rescue people on Adventure bay, going Dino Wilds,jungle and missions on Barkingburg.
they made new new friends and made rescues on air ,sea and more.
they even had super powers and soon will travel to a medieval adventures .
now they are ready for their bigest rescue in Adventure city on the movie.
congratulations PAWpatrol an happy 8th anniversary!
i found a Spanish version of a PAW patrol the movie book it reveals 4 images very interesting!
Welcome to this first blog.
Yeah, that's basically it.
As it was said that the Mighty Pups sub-series might have ended, we didn't know if they might bring it back or not. But since Sea Patrol started coming back, it would be possible that it could and we just have to wait and see. We were all hoping to see Mighty Tracker in action and finally see his powers, but who knows when. We must try to be patient about all this. We also been having theories about the new members like if Rex and Wild Cat become mighty or Charged Up powers for Mighty Everest and the Twins. On this blog, we should keep thinking about our ideas or maybe new episode. Feel free to.
Here are some ideas for the new members shared by other users. The bold is my idea.
Mighty Everest power: freeze and charge up: foggy power.
It's been a while hasn't it? Well people, i'm finally back at it with my Best and Worst episodes of season 7 and we're gonna find out what episodes I found to be amazing, and which ones were a flop! So without further ado grab your popcorn and soft drinks and let's dive in!
Number 5 Best: Jet to the Rescue - It was such a good movie that I had to include it on the list, with the return of Sweetie and the Princess, along with Tracker, Everest and the brand new Duke of Flappington and his eagle Jean-Claude! It was a very creative rescue for having to get everything back down to ground and retrieve the levitation stone and they finally did Skye justice by having her overcome her fear of eagles at long last! It was an incredible movie but not …
The design on the pups in season 8 look so more real than the previous series
they are so adorable ^^
FandomDesktop is available for users to opt-in and test NOW!
To access the new skin, you need to do the following:
- Go to Special:Preferences
- Click "Appearance"
- Click "FandomDesktop"
- Click any FandomDesktop preferences you want such as light/dark mode, content width, and right rail
- Click "Save"!
There you go, you're on the new skin! Now not all wikis will have theming set up and templates may look different. To help with this, there is a Preparation Guide to help admins prepare their wikis. Admins - if you have any issues - please do contact me via my wall or on Discord at Spongebob456#7402. You can test out the new Theme Designer and if you feel your wiki is ready to be fully migrated to FandomDesktop, there is a button to mark it as such in…
Today Fandom hosted The Downstream where they offered news extended from coverage from Community Connect.
This included news on:
- The FandomDesktop (UCX) design
- An appearance by a representative at Fanatical
- An appearance by a representative for branding at Fandom
- SEO and UCX
- Trust and Safety
Here is a link to where you can watch the video!
Feel free to comment below with thoughts, questions, and comments! :) --Spongebob456 talk 18:08, 28 May 2021 (UTC)
Hey all, this is NoonboryKedabory.
If you haven't noticed, I've been doing a redirect purge (trying to clear out as many redirects as I can), and that's led me to some slipups from users who have them in their profiles.
If any of you could check your profiles for any redirects (I've had to do it myself), it would be greatly appreciated.
I love Canada and wish to be a Canadian someday like the PAW Patrol. Being a Canadian is interesting. Canada is a beautiful country. It has good education, good food, good homes, and it's the safest place in North America. I wish me and my family moved to Canada one day to live a better lifestyle. Also we would all have good opportunities there than what we have in the US.
Here are the differences of Ryder:
Differences of Rubble:
Differences of Marshall:
In 2021, Fandom is releasing a new, redesigned skin called FandomDesktop. We have been gathering feedback in order to help communities prepare for the change, but also so they can offer feedback.
I have more to show you, this time about Navigation for desktop users on the new skin. We have new looks at Search, Profile submenu, and Notifications.
Feel free to check them out!
What do you think of these? What do you like/dislike? Would you change anything? Please comment below and the more feedback we receive, the more areas we can give extra attention to. Thanks! --Spongebob456 talk
Hello there. You see, I basically liked this season of PAW Patrol, so I decided to make a Top 10 list (10 through 1). Here is number 10.
Moto Pups: Pups vs. the Ruff-Ruff Pack. THIS. WAS. THE. MOST. AWESOME. EPISODE. I. HAVE. EVER. SEEN! Seriously, it was! Wild Cat and the Ruff-Ruff Pack debuts! This episode has awesome written all over it!
That’s the list. Season 6 is coming up with its own list soon.
These are the ones in the elevator, not overall.
- 1 Season one:
- 2 Season two:
- 3 Season three:
- 4 Season four
Pups make a splash: "Took that last turn a little too fast." Feedback: This one was awesome.
Pups fall festival: None.
Pups save the penguins: "I love group wipeouts!" Feedback: I do too, honestly.
Pups save a dolphin pup: Dolphin floatie stuff.
I only know a few:
Pups save the mayor's tulips: This one, Skye said it. "Aww, nap time for baby Marshall." Feedback: That was pretty funny.
Same with three.
Hi. I’m not sure if this fandom page is only suitable for pc because I’m using the fandom on my iPhone so I’m not sure if it’s suitable on the phone
it’s been a while I haven’t been active on here since I don’t know how long but I have saw the paw patrol movie teaser trailer and wow it looks Pawsome I’m so looking forward to watch it soon :)
The two sub-series Mighty Pups: Super Paws & Mighty Pups: Charged Up have came and went. Although I did enjoy them, I couldn't help feeling there were some things missing.
Here are four opportunities that I have thought of:
4. Tuck & Ella.
Now don't get me wrong about the Mighty Twins. They are good and I do like them, but there's one thing that we don't know about them.
Who is their owner?
In their first appearance Mighty Pups, Super Paws: Pups Meet the Mighty Twins, we see them wearing their original collars with their old pup-tags before joining the PAW Patrol and become the Mighty Twins. It's certainly imply that they belong to someone else, but who?
We will never know who is their owner.
Everest appeared in the TV Movie Mig…
Fandom posted a preview of the new Fandom desktop experience, called FandomDesktop.
The blog outlines some areas which are seeing significant changes such as:
- Native support for Light and Dark mode
- Flexible content area width
- Collapsible right rail
- Redesigned editor toolbar
- And more!
We really want your feedback, both good and bad, so please feel free to fire away! If we know of your concerns beforehand, we can pass that on so those areas can receive extra attention, to help the transition go as smooth as possible.
What do you think of FandomDesktop? Do you have any concerns/highlights? How do you feel it will impact the community?
Comment below! :) --Spongebob456 talk 12:02, 28 March 2021 (UTC)
You would have known me as TheTowerofDruaga3048, but I just want to say that User:WatermelonSugar57 was also made by me. I was posing as my sister because I wouldn't want them to know my true identity. The reason is because before I was blocked in August 2020, I had 2 unfinished transcripts. I created the other account just to post those 2 transcripts (and to fix some pages). I quickly disabled WS57 to avoid getting blocked again.
Oh, and about redemption, it is a challenge to me.
I love Sid Swashbuckle's defeats. They're the best. Here they are:
- Pups Save Puplantis: Chase and Mama Merpup take the shell and Sid goes down to the cargo, and gets really devastated that his treasure hoard is gone, and he has nothing, but he still has Arrby, which kind of cheers him up.
- Pups Save a Sunken Sloop: The sea slug gets suspicious of a ship moving by and realizes it's Sid's ship and knocks it with her arms, making it speed into the horizon.
- Pups Save Their Pirated Sea Patroller: Sid attempts to get on the ship, but it was fake and disappears, so he gets tricked and is forced to drop into a rowboat and in defeat, Sid and Arrby row away to find their own ship.
- Pups Save the Pupmobiles: After the key gets taken by Captain Turbot, Sid …
Hello, I have seen the first images of the upcoming PAW Patrol the movie that have been uploaded here. And also I have seen the little video on twitter. What can I say about it, The animation looks quite good and the pups look so cute and adorable. The vehicles and the Lookout look so cool.
As for Liberty I'm interested to learn more about her, what her personality would be and have better look at her uniform, her pup-tag and what her vehicle will look like.
As Ryder, I have mixed feelings about him, the outfit he wears looks great. As for his face, well I'm was like what happened here :P.
As for the story and the script, well we will just have to wait
Paw Patrol is now on Paramount+.Now you can watch all of your favorite episodes !!
Hello I'm AvengerPAW. I just wanted to let you know I'm new here. So if you can give me some tips and advice, they would be greatly appreciated.