"Mission PAW: Pups Save the Princess' Pals" is the second segment of the 18th episode in Season 5 of PAW Patrol.
Animals are over running Barkingburg Castle while the Princess is away. It’s up to Ryder and the PAW Patrol to get them under control!
This episode article is in need of a synopsis. A synopsis is intended to be a very detailed description of what occurs in the episode.
Pups in Action
First Responders (1st Emergency)
- Use her sky cycle to rescue the Earl.
- Use his laser grid to herd any animals lost in the castle's dark hallways.
- Use his radar to find the hippo.
- Use his hydro launcher to shoot blasts of water at the burgers.
First Responders (2nd Emergency)
- Keep track of Sweetie from the air.
- Use his laser grids to block the side streets and turn Sweetie back to the castle. Later, use his inflatable landing pad to ring the elephant back to land.
Backup Responders (2nd Emergency)
- Check underwater to see the situation of the elephant.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.