PAW Patrol is a CGI, action-adventure preschool series starring a pack of twelve heroic puppies: Chase, Marshall, Rocky, Zuma, Rubble, Skye, Everest, Tracker, Tuck, Ella, Rex and Wild Cat (the last six of which are only occasionally part of the team) who are led by a tech-savvy 10-year-old boy named Ryder. With a unique blend of problem-solving skills, cool vehicles and lots of cute doggy humor, the PAW Patrol works together on high-stakes rescue missions to protect the Adventure Bay community.
From Marshall the fire-pup to Chase the police pup to Skye the aviation pup, each pup brings unique personality and skill to the team, modeling the importance of teamwork and good citizenship. They all have special pup packs on their backs to help them handle anything - from rescuing kittens to saving a train from a rock slide! And no matter how big the adventure, the PAW Patrol always has time for a game, a laugh, and an ear scratch from Ryder.
Here is a list of every character that has ever appeared in the series:
Original PAW Patrol members:
Occasional PAW Patrol members:
Single episode characters:
- Jim Gaffigan (short only) (not credited, but has his own comedy show)
- Some of the voice cast are also voice actors/actress in PJ Masks and Daniel Tiger's Neighbourhood, while a few of the cast members starred in live action roles for the Fred Rogers series Odd Squad, with cast members CJ Dubé, Samuel Faraci, Jaiden Cannatelli, Christian Distefano, and Carter Thorne. Elijha Hammill and Alex Thorne also appeared in the series; Moses Rankine guest starred.
- All of the voice members and producers/writers are mostly Canadian, with the exception of Jim Gaffigan, Al Schwartz, Keith Chapman, Eric O'Carroll (UK dub), Samuel Woodward (UK dub), Abriella Bierer (UK dub), John Campbell, Sam Solo Brown, Hayden Hunter, Lois Hardie, Holly Thomas (UK dub), Anya Cooke, and other dub casts as well.
- Kallan Holley and Katherine Forrester also provided their voice roles on the Disney Junior animated series Whisker Haven Tales with the Palace Pets.
- A handful of cast members have appeared in Murdoch Mysteries. The most notable example is Charles Vandervaart as John Brackenreid; other appearances include Christian Distefano.
- Zuma's Season 6- and Carlos's late Season 3 voice actors also provided some voice work for the PBS Kids show Let's Go Luna.
- Keith Chapman, the creator of PAW Patrol was also behind the creation of Bob the Builder. The director of Handy Manny, Ted Bastien also worked on some episodes of PAW Patrol.
- Every Tuesday on Nick and Nick Jr. is Blues Tuesday, with that the I in Nick and the J in Jr. (On Nick Jr.), with this the design blends in with some scenes of episodes.
- This show is in partnership with the TV series Abby Hatcher, as it has been crossed over with it.
- Abby Hatcher is also alongside PAW Patrol on the website pawpatrolandfriends.com, where toys are sold.