Pups Save a Space Toy Quotes
- Marshall: "So, you like your new beach chair, Mr. Squeaking Beam?"
- (He touches the space toy and it makes a sound.)
- Marshall: "That means, 'Sure do. Thanks, Marshall!'"
- Cap'n Turbot: "It remarkably reassembles a relic from the Rombazoid galaxy!"
- Marshall: "I just call it Mr. Squeaking Beam."
- Marshall: (after a mishap) "Sorry, Mr. Squeaking Beam. Gravity takes some getting used to."
- (Farmer Al shows up on the screen.)
- Rubble: "Hey! That alien looks a lot like Farmer Al!"
- Farmer Al: "Um, it is me, Rubble."
- Marshall: "I'm fired up! And so is Mr. Squeaking Beam."
- Zuma: "I'm on it! On the grass, that is."
- Ryder: "I know it was hard to give up the toy, Marshall, but I'm sure you made a little space alien really happy."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.