"Pups Save the Fizzy Pickles" is the second segment of the 23rd episode in Season 5 of PAW Patrol.
Mr. Porter is delivering his famous fizzy pickles to people around town when a bumpy road shakes up the deliveries and causes the pickle jars to POP!
This episode article is in need of a synopsis. A synopsis is intended to be a very detailed description of what occurs in the episode.
Pups in Action
- Use his buoy to rescue Cap'n Turbot from the water.
- Use his ratchet to fix the ladder so Cap'n Turbot can climb back on board once Ryder slows the boat down.
- Pop a fizzy pickle jar to let Mr. Porter's van return to them from the ledge.
- Head to Jake's Mountain and help free Jake.
- Help Rubble push the boulders to free Jake.
- Look for Mr. Porter's van. Later, lower her harness to lift Mr. Porter out of the van.
- Hook his winch up to Rocky so they can rappel down to Mr. Porter.
This episode appears in the following DVD(s):
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.