This is the main beach area of Adventure Bay.
This is where the residents of Adventure Bay hang out and have fun. The sea turtles come here once a year to lay their eggs (seen in "Pups Save the Sea Turtles"). People also play volleyball at the volleyball court. The beach needed to be cleaned up after a storm that blew over almost all of the nearby recycling bins (seen in "Pups Save a Walrus").
- Turtle nests: The sea turtles lay their eggs on the beach, and their babies leave the nest when they hatch and crawl into the ocean.
- Volleyball court: This is where the people come to play volleyball.
- Seagulls: These birds roam around looking for trouble and food, and they can even try to steal from baby animals (like Fuzzy). The PAW Patrol always keep an eye on them.
- Crab: He has a bit of an attitude and has used his claw on Marshall's tail.
- Turtles: These are innocent animals and are never even okay to touch because their minuscule bones might be damaged easily.